Monday, May 19, 2008

Hello all,
We just got back from the bar for the night, and it was pretty awesome.  Evan and I tried our best to talk spanish to the tica bartenders, and in return they gave us free drinks.  I feel like we´ll be at that place often.  Other than that, I´m getting to know other people in our group everyday, which makes me very happy.  I think that by the end of this trip we´ll all be good friends... and that´s awesome.  My roommate Nestor has came out with us both nights now, and even he is fitting in well with our group of americanos.  I´m pleased that my knowlegde of spanish is increasing with every day that I´m here.  Once again the tica bartenders spoke strictly spanish, and with the help of Evan, we were able to communicate efficiently with them and both our spanish levels went up slightly.  Tomorrow we´re doing the good old wake up at 745 (I still can´t find all the punctuation marks), thus I think I´m going to go to bed finally.  I´ll post some more updates on the events we´ve encountered on our adventures so far here in San Jose tomorrow.  Hasta luego amigos.  Ten cuidado.  (See I´m working on mis espanol)

Burf

No comments: